Tuesday, December 26, 2006

December 26, 2006

JJ,
The day after Christmas and I sit here pondering over the many presents I recieved, and more importantly, what I DIDNT receive. I always find it ironic that I'm not given everything I have asked for (I have been waiting a long time to find the right sentence to use the word 'ironic' in... awesome). I did however get some pretty flippin sweet stuff that I can't wait to wear/use. For instance, your daddy made me a little sweatshirt that I'll be sporting on a daily basis, basically what it says on it is that after him, I hold all power, or in other words I'm the Assistant Director in the Very Long Media business (please do not mistake for the "Assistant TO THE Director...big difference). Anyways, sorry, this is gonna be a short one today, I just picked up my woman friend, Meilani. Not sure if she'll still be here when you're old enough to understand but for now she's kind of a part of my life. I believe my next blog will be entitled "Women: Their Purpose in the World".
Jonny

No comments: