Thursday, December 14, 2006

December 14, 2006

I'm leaving in 20 minutes to go and play Central Washington (Division II). This will without a doubt be the worst loss I have ever experienced, worse the 52 point loss I experienced last week. You know what I don't like, being embarassed, which I will be today. It's alright, hopefully I play well. I tell you what, you are going to be one heck of an athlete (if you don't take after your father), just kidding! Nobody rocked sports goggles like your dad, not even Horace Grant (NBA player, possibly dead when you read this.....black). I'm going to tell you who my top five favorite basketball players are in the NBA right now and we will see how they are when you are able to read this: 1. Lebron James, 2. Steve Nash, 3. Dwayne Wade, 4. Kevin Garnett, 5. Vince Carter. Also, the two players expected to be the next big things in the NBA are Kevin Love and Kyle Singler (from Oregon) and Greg Oden. They probably will amount to nothing. Anyways, I gotta take off now. Peace and Love.
Jonny

No comments: