Tuesday, December 12, 2006

December 12, 2006

I'm done with my first quarter of college baby. It feels pretty good. I did get a D+ on my math test which was pretty dissapointing but you know what... I'm okay with it! I'm done.... Plus math sucks cahones (that's spanish for an english word, ask Uncle Josh or Jamey what it means). I think that I'm going to finish watching the first season of a show called "Prison Break" tonight so that's pretty exciting. I have been so involved with school that I haven't even had time to talk to you about one of my favorite times of the year. Christmas! Throughout your life some of your most memorable experiences will be over this joyous holiday season. Seriously, nobody else in the world party's on christmas day like the Long's, you know what, forget that. That may be true but it's the whole time in general that makes it so cool, pre-christmas, christmas, post-christmas, the whole package. From going and searching for the perfect christmas tree, to sipping hot chocolate, to shopping with everyone (included with this would be everyone making fun of Josh for completing his shopping within a period of minutes), and finally to my personal favorite time--opening presents I deserve. Anyways, you've got a lot to look forward to. Hint # I forgot: Make a christmas wish list with everything your heart desires every christmas and give it to everyone who should be getting you something, even if you think there's no way you'll get it (if your parents really love you then they will get EVERYTHING for you that you want). I learned that this is a good idea and that it will work after I watched Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Lanessa get every single item on their lists for Chrismas in 2003.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jonny I love this, Josef told me about it and I think its great. Your a great man.