Sunday, December 24, 2006

December 24, 2006

JJ, your first Christmas Eve! Aren't you excited?!?! Unfortunately your rude parents decided they didn't want to spend it with us (The Long Family), which really blows. Which brings me to my next point, your parents will want to "share" time with our family and your mommy's family but I have come up with what I believe to be a very reasonable solution. Considering that Josef is the sperm provider (supposedly) which = you, than his side of the family technicly has more custody of you. With that said, here is a little letter I have wrote to your mommy's side of the family.
"To whom it may concern:
I want to say how much the Long Family appreciates all of your 'help' with the newest member of our family, Jonny Junior (aka JJ). I couldnt help but laugh when I heard a really funny joke the other day, essentially the punch line was that JJ would be 'splitting' time with the Nutter and Long families during various holidays. It later came to my attention that it wasn't supposed to be a joke however, which made me laugh even more. I guess what I'm saying is that it's absolutely ludicrous to think that JJ wouldn't be at the Long household during every holiday (including Hannukah=12 days). Before you get to upset though read what I.. or rather we.. have come up with as an alternate solution. All members of Becca's family are freely welcome at our house at any time if they ask at least two weeks ahead of time. If asked in a proper fashion, they will ALSO be allowed to hold/play/speak with JJ at five minute incriments (with one hour break between every five minutes). Thank you very much for wanting to be involved in JJ's life. I think that he might appreciate it at somepoint.
Sincerely,
Jonny Long--Long Family Correspondant"

Merry Christmas little man, I can't wait 'till I can actually hold you when your OUT of your mommy's tummy.
Uncle Jonny

No comments: