Tuesday, December 5, 2006

December 5, 2006

School will often get you you ver frustrated, tired, or motivated. Possibly sometimes a combination of at least frustrated and tired. Right now I'm entering my first week of finals as a freshman in college and I'm not enjoying it. However, keep in mind that however stupid and pointless school is at times, it does help you learn to set goals, make comittments, and prioratize what's impmortant to you. I've got lots of studying so I'll leave you with that for today. Hint #4: Sometimes you will have people try to explain to you/give you advice on certain things, whether it be about life, school, girls/boys, or whatever. No matter how wrong you know they are, and how much you dissagree, it's important to let them do this sometimes because it might be the only chance they get to feel like their important or actually intelligent.
Jonny

No comments: