Thursday, December 7, 2006

December 7, 2006

I'm tellin you little dude, life sucks some times, but there's so much to be thankful for. It's something I'm trying to learn as an individual, learn to think of something in my head that I'm thankful for every time I feel depressed or feel like the world is out to "get me". For instance, right now, I have 5 finals to study for, this depresses me, so what do I do? I think of something that makes me happy... In this case the television show "Prison Break" immediately comes to mind so I choose to be happy instead of depressed and watch an episode. Of course I'm only prolonging my depression, but who cares, right?!?! Tonight I play against a division II basketball team, San Fransico State, I would normally never bet against myself or go into something without confidence but this is an exception. If I were to make a bet with a bookie I'd put $50,000 on them beating us by at least 25 points. Final Score: San Fransico-92...Walla Walla-65. Hopefully I'm wrong. Peace and Love.
Jonny

No comments: