Sunday, December 10, 2006

December 10, 2006

My stress level has started to climax because of the six finals I will be attempting to take between today, sunday the 10th and next tuesday the 12th. Unfortunately, I don't think I can come up with anything clever to say today. I think I'm starting to finally understand what it means to be completely drained physically. Okay, I take that back, I have been completely physically drained before. My roomate is sitting here next to me right now and he has some words of advice for you. You will probably come to know him as "Uncle Trent"... Probably your only uncle that doesn't necessarily look the same "color" as you. He's full of rhymes, stories, advice, and quotes that you will come to respect very much. Here's some quotes he thinks you should know:

"Heart is what seperates the good from the great"

"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference"

"Opportunity always involves risk, you can't steal second with your foot still stuck on first"

"Winners surround each other with winners"

"Be an ordinary person committed to doing extraordinary things"

Peace and Love for tonight,

Jonny Long

No comments: