Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Im So Ronery..

Hello sweetheart.. I apologize for not writing in a few days but at the same time I do not because I will have a surprise for you in not too long and that is what I have been working on. Every new picture I see I hate myself more and more. You are getting bigger by the day but you are still absolutely gorgeous! Phew! I noticed that Uncle Josh managed to sneak a visit to see you. Very cool and very selfish at the same time. By doing that he is essentailly saying that he is the best uncle but that is definitely not the case. Okay, okay, truthfully, I have decided to not even joke anymore about who's the best uncle and what not, so that was my last. We are all going to be pretty dominant uncles I think so you will have a lot of people to go to for whatever. I must go now but I'll write later. I love you beautiful.
Uncle Jonny

No comments: