Monday, January 29, 2007

29 January 2007

What up little homey,
I'm headed to work here in nine minutes so I thought I would catch up a little bit. Sorry about the last few weeks. Stuff has been pretty busy and there has also been a lot of things running through my head. I will tell you one thing that I consider to be very important in life... Being consistent with what you say. In other words, when you make a statement, you sure as heck better stick with what you say. If you don't, you lose all sense of credibility and respect. There is somebody I know right now that is constantly doubling back on everything they say and it is extremely frustrating. Don't ever become this.. I have no worries really, it's more me just venting to you. The Long family has no history of doing this... except for those 13 different times. Anyways, my nine minutes are up so I gotta bounce. I'll try not to take so long before I write again. I promise it's not because I don't want to. I love you.....
Uncle Jonny

No comments: