Saturday, January 20, 2007

20 January, 2007

I hate to say "I told you so" to everyone but... I told you so... We just found out that you are in fact a boy which I have been very confidently professing to everyone. It's sabbath afternoon and I'm kind of sick but I'm with Uncle Josh and Uncle Jamey so it's all gravy. We have decided to just "relax" this afternoon, maybe even get a little nap in. We were invited to go to a club tonight to go dancing with some friends but I'm not sure if we will or not. I must say that watching Josh and Jamey dance would be very entertaining. I think that I might fall into the catagory of an inexperienced dancer. When you get a little older, maybe around 5 or 6, watch "The Jerk", starring Steve Martin, watch him at the beginning of the movie and that will give you an idea of the kind of rhythm I have. We travel to Portland on Monday to play the 4th ranked team in the nation, the family will be there and we are going to get killed. It will be pretty cool though because it will be the first time Josh and I will play together in front of them. I'm still not sure what's going to happen next year, I'm kind of torn now because Josh is going to buy a house here in Walla Walla I think and I don't want to just leave him so to speak. Anyways, now that everyone knows that you're a boy they can take back all that girl stuff they bought for you. I'm not going to lie, I feel pretty good about myself, I made some pretty serious predictions and talked some serious junk to people, it just feels great to always be right. I guess it's possible that Josef was lying to me and you really are a girl, obviously to mock me and question my credibility with others. That would be somewhat embarressing but I trust that he wouldn't do that to me because that would most definitely be crossing the line. I think the mature thing to do is to get a hold of Lidiane and taunt her for at least 20 minutes, she was so cocky and confident that you were a girl and I never even flinched. She doesn't know you like I do. I don't know how, I just knew that you were a boy. Time for lunch now so I will catch you later. June/July is coming sooner than later and everyone is getting very, very excited!
Uncle Jonny

No comments: