Friday, February 23, 2007

23 February 2007

Chillin here with Uncle Jeremy, Auntie Lanessa, Uncle Josh, and Grandma. Wow, that's wierd to call my mom grandma. They drove up to Walla Walla for the weekend to watch our last basketball game. No Grandpa though, he is busily at home fixing some housing problems. Uncle Josh is feeling pretty sick and his back is really hurting him so he is already asleep on the floor. I really cannot believe that my season is over basically, I have some serious decisions to make in the coming weeks about next year. I almost wish that someone would hit me over the head and tell me what to do. I wish you were already here, you would listen and understand me. My eyes are beginning to droop over because my body is finally reacting from the tiresome week. I'm afraid I'll have to come back and finish up some of my thoughts later
Love you,
Uncle Jonny

No comments: