Thursday, February 15, 2007

15 February 2007

It's official!!!!
You are a little girl. I am going to have a niece! Truly, I could not be prouder. I know that I have been talking for the last couple months, making statements along the lines of, "It might be a boy," I really haven't said anything too bold, I have no problem admitting that I'm wrong, however. Right now I'm in the process of coming up with a list of names for mommy and daddy. The leading name up until now seems to be "Janella Joy," or JJ for short. I have also recently started a list of rules, or rather guidelines, for anyone wishing to associate themselves with you. These will most likely be handed out the most during your junior high to high school years. Hopefully by the time you hit college one of your uncles can be retired and become a full time bodyguard for you, or if you find this an unreasonable option, he will become a full time student... at the same college you're attending... With the same class schedule as yours. Basically, you will not be left alone... Ever... I'll write more later. I now have new material to discuss with you since things have changed somewhat. Love ya.
Uncle Jonny

No comments: